Wednesday, July 28, 2010

well....

Not much to say today, I worked on the same things all day. I was doing bar charts today...sounds simple enough, however, they are quite time-consuming. You may think: punch in some numbers, add some labels=chart. YOU'RE WRONG! It went something like this: Punch in some numbers, change bar orientation, punch more numbers, rearrange numbers, add some labels, rearrange labels in alpha order, which leades to rearranging numbers, adding percentage labels, changing label font, changing font back, more numbers, changing boxes to pantone 116 c, changing point size, scaling chart, which leads to rearranging numbers and labels, deleting bars, deleting numbers, changing number range, adding notches, deleting notches, labeling axes...and then onto the next chart. I had 4. Anyways I wish I had something more exciting to tell you but that's all I did today. The good news is the day went by quickly with everything I had to do. Tomorrow I'm working on an ad! ooooooooo stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment