Friday, July 9, 2010

Blog-rific

Hey blog,

so let me recap yesterday's events for you: Got to work and had a project that required a minor size change for an ad. Next created a web banner footer of sponsor logos for a website, pretty simple. I also created a graphic of 2 livestrong logos which is going to be printed on a pen. In the afternoon I helped Diana cut and piece together an example of the signage going outside of the new patient navigation center which was tile printed on 8.5x11 paper. No meetings yesterday and Diana let me out an hour early so that was nice. One of our project managers, Anne Marie, is out of town so we haven't been getting as many requests lately. Next week I'm only working Tuesday and Wednesday, so hopefully I'll have more to discuss then. Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment