Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Another Day Another Dollar...well...another day

Hello blog!
It's been quite sometime since I didn't work last week, but I was able to get a lot of homework done early which made for weekend playtime! On Thursday I saw "Get Him to the Greek" with a friend from work, it was quite humorous. Saturday I had to babysit at 7 am! It was ok though because I got $45 for 2 hours. Later that day I went to Barton Springs with a friend from work and laid out and swam...the water is quite chilly though, it's a brisk 68 degrees all year round, but it felt rather nice after laying out in the 97 degree heat for a while. Sunday we had Father's Day lunch at my grandparents with the whole fam and watched the soccer game, and that night myself and my aunt, cousins and brother went to go see Date Night (I'm quite the movie-goer recently) which was pretty funny, and only cost $1.75 because it was at some discount theatre since it's been out a while. Anyways now it's back to the grindstone, I'm back at work and thus far I've made a few business cards, made some changes on LIVESTRONG Challenge registration forms and changed the parking information on the back of the bibs for the LIVESTRONG Challenge in San Jose. This past weekend was the LIVESTRONG Challenge in Seattle and I think it went pretty well. Here is a family that participated in the race this past weekend and little Owain's story:

Check out Owain's story!

No comments:

Post a Comment