Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Happy Reading Day!

Once a semester at Truman State University, students are rewarded for all their hard work with the day we all know as Reading Day. Today is that day. Happy Reading Day everyone! Now, as one might infer from its name, Reading Day was created as a class/finals-free study day in the middle of finals week so that students might catch a break and brush up on some extra studying. This is rare. It is currently 1:46 and I'm yet to crack open a book, or even think about it to be quite honest. I have two tests left that I can take at my convenience, and motivation is currently quite hard to come by. Perhaps it has to do with the great news that I recently received an internship at the Lance Armstrong Foundation for the summer in the graphic design department! With summer only 2 days away and this exciting opportunity on the horizon, my concentration levels are at an all time low.

On a completely unrelated note, here is a picture of me and my new precious car:



Ok, I'm now going to pry myself from my computer so I can do something productive with my day. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment