Thursday, March 17, 2011

Senioritis

I've got it bad. I have all the usual symptoms: staring off into the distance, avoiding homework at any and all costs, being less than enthusiastic when it comes to anything productive. Yes I have quite a bad case of senioritis, but I'm determined to push through! Only 2 months of college remain, and while the thought of that currently sets me feet to dancing, I know it will be bittersweet. College is the ideal environment; you live within minutes of everyone, there's always something to do, and your only real responsibilities are classes (for the most part). Don't get me wrong, I'm more than ready to be a "real girl," but I'm sure going to miss this lifestyle!

ps-Blogging is a great procrastination tool (note to other senioritis sufferers).

No comments:

Post a Comment