Monday, April 12, 2010

And so it begins...

I am officially changing the theme of this blog, it will no longer be "viscom II" (I'm not even in that class anymore) but rather stories from my life and everyday activities, ya know, the usual.

For my first post I would like to let everyone in on my latest frustration: I have no money. Even if I did, however, I wouldn't have any access to it. Why you ask? It just so happens there was a security breach at my bank causing quite a few checking accounts debit/credit cards to be canceled, guess who was included? That's a rhetorical question, of course I was. I didn't find this out, however, until I was embarrassingly shut down by a taco bell employee while trying to pay for a $2 burrito. So I ordered a new card almost a week ago (which still hasn't arrived)and have been living on macaroni and cheese, oatmeal, jello and popcorn. I guess it's a good way to get used to the life of a "starving artist" which I am inevitably entering into. That's all for now I suppose, hopefully I keep up with this new blog! Until next time...

-Sarah

...I'm hungry

No comments:

Post a Comment