Friday, December 11, 2009

Red Barn Final...Red Barn and I are NOT friends






Here are my final red barn campaign designs. My overall theme was magical and whimsical, which went along with my slogan "Discover the Magic of Red Barn Arts and Crafts Festival." The first piece seen at the top is the web banner ad. I like the photo I used for this pieces, but i wish I would have made it more asymmetrical. The next piece is my poster. Again, my favorite part of this is the photo I used; i like the perspective, but I think I could have done more with the typography. Next is my newspaper ad, which I probably like the least of the 4 pieces. I enjoy the photo, but I'm not sure if I like it in the duotone, it ruins the look of the sunlight glinting off of the display. Lastly is the brochure, which I actually printed on a shimmer paper. I liked this piece, but I wish I would have done something different than the back panel rather than the photo collage. Overall I wasn't a huge fan of Red Barn; I'm not sure my concept was that strong and the cohesiveness of all of the pieces wasn't very good in my opinion. Anyways I don't like Red Barn, k thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment