Friday, September 11, 2009

Blah Blah Blah Viscom Posters are My Life


Oh hey, me again...+ 2 more posters. One second comp of the indian poster along with a rough comp of a TSODA dance poster. For my indian poster I came up with a new headline "Discover the Beat of Heritage" to go alone with my drum graphic. I also rearranged my whole layout and added design graphic elements behind the drum to mimic indian patterns. Overall I feel this poster has improved. The dance poster, however, I am not completely happy with. I like my graphic on this piece but I don't really have a concept yet and the gradient box is essentially pointless...this piece needs work. Until next time!

note: The image of the Native American Poster is scanned and cut it off a little bit at the bottom...

No comments:

Post a Comment